Apply Now
hamburger menu

16-7-4 Student Social Security Number Change

Table of Contents

  1. Introduction
  2. Area Commission
  3. Information Technology
  4. Plans and Analysis
  5. Marketing
  6. Financial Affairs
  7. Facilities Management
  8. Human Resources and Employee Relations
  9. Development
  10. Procurement and Inventory Control
  11. Auxiliary Enterprises and Printing Services
  12. Public Safety
  13. Division of Education
  14. Intentionally Left Blank for Future Use
  15. Intentionally Left Blank for Future Use
  16. Admissions and Registrar

    16-0-3 Advisor Assignments

    16-1-0 Admissions Policy

    16-1-1 Admissions, Allied Health and Nursing Programs

    16-1-7 Admissions, Academic Eligibility Criteria

    16-3-1 Admissions, International Students

    16-4-1 Admissions, High School Students

    16-9-1 Residency

    16-0-5 Grade Changes

    16-0-6 Incomplete Grade, Removal of

    16-1-3 Returning Students

    16-1-5 Advanced Standing

    16-1-6 Advanced Standing Credit for Trident Technical College Continuing Education Coursework

    16-1-9 Credit Through Experiential Learning

    16-5-1 Academic Standing

    16-5-2 Academic and Financial Aid Suspension Appeals Committee

    16-6-1 Course Withdrawal

    16-6-2 Never Attended

    16-7-1 Student Records, Confidentiality

    16-7-2 Issuance of Transcripts

    16-7-3 Student Name Change

    16-7-4 Student Social Security Number Change

    16-7-5 Student Major Updates

    16-7-6 Sealing of Records/Removal from Class

    16-10-1 Graduation, Application & Verification

    16-10-2 Graduation Committee

    16-10-3 Awarding of Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates

    16-10-4 Graduation, Course Substitutions

    16-10-5 Catalog Applicability

  17. Student Services

NUMBER: 16-7-4 APPROVED DATE: 05-29-1997

PURPOSE: To provide guidelines for an applicant, enrolled student, or non-enrolled student who requests to have his/her social security number changed on College records.

    The applicant/student must complete and sign a Student Name/Social Security Number Change Form (TTC Form #T5-95) available at the Registrar's office.

    Along with form T5-95, the applicant/student must bring an accurate, signed social security card to the Registrar's office on Thornley Campus or to the Student Success Centers on Berkeley, Palmer or Mt. Pleasant Campuses.

    Admissions or Registrar staff will verify and retain a copy of the official document provided with the completed Student Name/Social Security Number Change form. The Admissions or Registrar staff will amend the student's permanent paper file.

    Social security number changes are processed on a weekly basis throughout the academic year.

Updated: 03-30-2007

Updated: 02-14-2019