16-1-3 Returning Students
NUMBER: 16-1-3 APPROVED DATE: 03-20-2001
BASED ON POLICY NUMBER AND TITLE: 16-1-0 ADMISSIONS POLICY
PURPOSE: To activate and update student records when previously enrolled students return to enroll at Trident Technical College.
- RETURNING STUDENT A returning student is any student who previously attended Trident Technical College, but has not enrolled for three or more semesters.
- Students enrolling after a hiatus of three or more semesters must submit a Student Information Update form to the Registrar's office by the application deadline for the semester of re-enrollment. The returning student should also provide any additional pertinent documentation such as qualifying test scores and/or transcripts from other institutions attended to support acceptance into the proposed program of study.
- PROGRAM OF STUDY Returning students must meet the admission requirements specified for acceptance into their proposed program of study.
- ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS A returning student's registration status remains inactive until the student completes the student update process by submitting all required documents to the Registrar's Office.
- FALSIFICATION OR OMISSION OF DOCUMENTATION Submission of falsified documents, or the willful omission of documents, subjects a student to dismissal from the College.