Use Navigate to register.
Use Navigate for all course registration activities (including initial course registration, add, drop, and course withdrawal). Click here to review your registration eligibility.
If your academic advisor or navigator handles registration, please schedule an appointment through Navigate to get registered.
Please note: Planning and registration cannot be completed on the Navigate mobile app. You must use the web version of Navigate with the Google Chrome browser. A computer or tablet is recommended for ease of viewing.
- Click here to see written step-by-step instructions on how to register for a course in Navigate.
- Click here to see written step-by-step instructions on how to drop or withdraw from a course in Navigate.
- For video instructions on how to drop or withdraw from a class in Navigate, click here.
For help using Navigate for registration, check out these two videos:
- Step-by-step tutorial about registering for classes in Navigate
- How to schedule an appointment with your navigator or academic advisor
Navigate offers other helpful features:
- academic planning tools
- an appointment scheduler to meet with your navigator or academic advisor
- help exploring majors
- a to-do list to help you complete all important enrollment steps
- and more
Click the Navigate image below to access Navigate. You can also find a link to Navigate in the student portal.
For more information:
Learn more about Navigate and the services available in The Hub.
Advising is essential to your success so that you achieve your academic goals effectively. Visit the Academic Advising page for advising resources.
For additional questions, please contact The Hub at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-574-6436.