Each division has faculty who are experts in instruction, curriculum and learning support, ready to guide you toward your career goals. Click on a division below to explore what we have to offer.
- Aeronautical Studies
- Business Technology (Business, Accounting, Information Technology, Network Systems Management, Law-Related Studies, Spa and Personal Services)
- Culinary Institute of Charleston (Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts)
- Engineering and Construction (includes Horticulture)
- Film, Media and Visual Arts
- Health Sciences (includes Veterinary Technology)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (Associate in Arts Transfer, Child and Youth Studies, Human Services)
- Manufacturing and Maintenance
- Science and Mathematics (Associate in Science Transfer)
However you learn best, we offer a course format that suits you – classroom, online and hybrid (classroom and online combination). In-person classes are held at four campuses and two sites, conveniently located throughout the Lowcountry. Click Course Search above to view current course offerings.
Do you need a program that is offered entirely online? We have you covered. Learn more about TTC Online College at the link above.
Check out current and archived catalogs.
Learn about Trident's annual academic competition.
Information about the Charleston Bridge program, in partnership with the College of Charleston, can be found here.