Each division has faculty who are experts in instruction, curriculum and learning support, ready to guide you toward your career goals. Click on a division below to explore what we have to offer.
- Aeronautical Studies
- Business Technology (Business, Accounting and Information Technology)
- Culinary Institute of Charleston (Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts)
- Engineering and Construction (includes Horticulture)
- Film, Media and Visual Arts
- Health Sciences (includes Veterinary Technology)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (Associate in Arts Transfer)
- Maintenance and Manufacturing
- Public, Professional and Legal Studies
- Science and Mathematics (Associate in Science Transfer)
However you learn best, we offer a course format that suits you – classroom, online and hybrid (classroom and online combination). In-person classes are held at four campuses and two sites, conveniently located throughout the Lowcountry. Click Course Search above to view current course offerings.
Do you need a program that is offered entirely online? We have you covered. Learn more about TTC Online College at the link above.
With a wide variety of courses starting at 4:30 p.m. or later, TTC Evening College offers students the ability to complete associate degree and certificate programs at night through full-time or part-time study while balancing professional and personal responsibilities.
Information about the Charleston Bridge program, in partnership with the College of Charleston, can be found here.