Fiscal Year Check Registers
The College will post monthly check registers to this website by the tenth day of the month following the month end. Beginning with July 2011 data, TTC will maintain three years of check data going forward. Check register reports are in a searchable PDF format that includes the following data:
- Identification number: check number
- Check Date: check date
- Payee: vendor name or payee (note that employee names are redacted and replaced with “TTC Employee”)
- Category: General description of the item purchased or service provided
- Object: A more detailed description of the item purchased or service provided
- Department: the name of the department, project or grant
- Source of funds: college funding source from which the item was purchased
- Total: transaction amount; actual cost of the item or service provided
All accounts payable transactions are included in these reports except wages and the related payroll tax withholding, student refunds and other ACH transactions such as sales taxes paid to the SC Department of Revenue.
Annual Financial Reports
TTC Transparency Information Line: 843-574-6649
(for TTC employees only, search the TTC Portal for TTC Hotline)
State Inspector General Hotline 1-855-723-7283 (1-855-SC-Fraud)
The information here is presented in accordance with the South Carolina Higher Education Efficiency and Administrative Policies Act of 2011.