Please consider the following when ordering your official transcript:
- Transcripts will not be released if there is an outstanding financial obligation to the college. Please contact the Business Office to pay your balance.
- It is the responsibility of the requestor to provide accurate information when ordering a transcript.
- Your transcript will only show coursework completed at Trident Technical College.
- Unofficial transcripts are available for current students through the TTC Portal.
- Trident Technical College does not fax transcripts.
- If you completed courses through Workforce Training (formerly Continuing Education), please reach out to their office for your transcript by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 843-574-6152.
Electronic Transcript Request (Recommended)
Trident Technical College has authorized Parchment to provide secure transcript ordering for current students, former students and alumni. An official PDF version of your transcript will be securely emailed to the recipient of your choice. This is the fastest, most secure, and environmentally-friendly delivery option. The cost of each transcript is $10 and is paid directly to Parchment via credit card.
To request an electronic transcript, visit Parchment’s website. You will be required to create a learner account with Parchment if you do not already have one.
Printed Transcript Request
Official transcripts are printed on security paper and are self-sealed. It is recommended that you do NOT hand-deliver your transcript unless you’ve been authorized to do so by the receiving college or agency. Printed transcripts will be mailed via U.S. Postal Service. Transcripts printed for mail are processed within 3-5 business days. Consider the extra time needed for the mail service. Expedited mailing is only available by providing pre-paid materials to the college. The cost of each transcript is $10 and is paid directly to the Business Office.
If you last attended Trident Technical College before 1985, complete the Transcript Request form at the Registrar’s Office and pay the fee at the Business Office.
If you choose to mail in your request and payment, be sure all information is legible and accurate. Please send to the following address:
Trident Technical College
Attn: Registrar’s Office
P.O. Box 118067, RG-M
Charleston, SC 29423-8067
If you have questions related to this process, reach out to the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or 843-574-6129.