Below are links for each VA benefit, where you will find an explanation of the benefit and how to apply. If you need assistance in applying, please contact the Veterans Center (Bldg. 700, Rm. 201). You can also visit the Department of VA website at www.gibill.va.gov to determine which benefit you are eligible to receive.
- Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 31 Vocational Rehab and Employment Program
- Chapter 33 Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 33 Dependent Transfer of Benefits
- Chapter 35 Survivors and Dependents Assistance (DEA)
- Chapter 1606 Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607 Reserve Educational Assistance (REAP)
TIP: In addition to your VA benefits, complete a FAFSA. Why? You may be eligible for additional benefits from the federal government.
Military scholarships are also available. See the links below for more information.