- Congress authorized the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) Program under Title 38, USC, Chapter 31 and Code of Federal Regulations, Part 21.
- This program assists veterans with service-connected disabilities to prepare for, find and keep suitable jobs.
- For veterans with service-connected disabilities so severe that they cannot immediately consider work, this program offers services to improve their ability to live as independently as possible.
- A direct link to the VA website concerning Chapter 30 can be found here: Chapter 31 Veteran Readiness and Employment Program (VR&E)
How to Apply
- Bring your 22-1905 from your Vocational Rehabilitation Educational Counselor to TTC's VA office.