Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill
- The Montgomery GI Bill program provides up to 36 months of education benefits.
- This benefit applies to degree and certificate programs, flight training, apprenticeship/on-the-job training and correspondence courses. The Department of VA may approve remedial, deficiency and refresher courses under certain circumstances.
- Generally, benefits are payable for 10 years following your release from active duty.
- A direct link to the VA website concerning Chapter 30 can be found here: GI Bill Chapter 30
- For a VA pamphlet, click here.