Testing Services helps students achieve their academic goals by providing:
- ACCUPLACER Placement Testing*
- Instructional Makeup and Retesting
- Online and Hybrid Testing
- Credit by Examination (CLEP, DANTES DSSTs, Foreign Language and Nursing)
- NLN PAX RN and PN Entrance and ATI RN and PN Exit Exam Testing
- Certification Testing (Magistrate, Crane, FCC, FAA, NCCT)
- Test Proctoring for Other Colleges and Agencies
Trident Technical College’s Testing Services is a member of the Consortium of College Testing Centers and subscribes to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers.
ACCUPLACER Placement Testing
Click here for information on the ACCUPLACER Placement Test, the computerized placement test that determines your knowledge in math, reading and writing.
Instructional Makeup and Retests
Some instructors allow students to take makeup tests and retests at Testing Services. All makeup/retests must be completed prior to the last day of class. The final exam period is designated as a time final exams are administered in the Testing Centers for online and hybrid students and students requiring special accommodations only.
Online and Hybrid Testing
Some online and hybrid courses require students to take tests in Testing Services. If you are an online-only student who lives outside the Charleston area, contact your instructor concerning testing options.
Credit by Examination
Testing Services provides the following academic standing examinations.