If you have not been enrolled during the last three semesters, create an account on Apply Now and complete the online application, selecting one of these two choices as your readmission student type:
- Returning to TTC – Never Attended if you applied, but never took classes; or
- Returning to TTC - Took Classes if you were enrolled in one or more classes more than three semesters ago.
Once you have completed and submitted your application, we will update your intended term of entry, program of study, and any address information in your record. You will be able to view any supplemental items needed and monitor the processing of your readmission application on your Apply Now account.
Note: There may still be requirements which may need to be met before the readmit process is complete.
- Students must meet the English/math requirements through previously passed courses at TTC or meet course placement requirements.
- Evidence of high school graduation (if not provided prior)
- Transcripts from any college coursework taken since you last applied to or attended TTC.
The student portal, my.tridenttech.edu, helps you manage your TTC life. From the portal you can access various tools to search for courses, register for courses, pay tuition and fees, drop/add classes, and view final grades and GPA.
If you cannot remember your username, password, or are having trouble logging in you can visit the Student Login Help page for answers.