Students enrolled in a Health Sciences program at another approved, regionally accredited postsecondary institution who wish to transfer into a Health Sciences program at TTC must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the college’s admission requirements.
- Meet the Health Sciences program’s admission requirements.
- Submit a letter from the dean or director of the former Health Sciences program that addresses the student’s academic standing, clinical standing and eligibility for readmission to that program.
- Meet the college’s requirements for 25 percent of the curriculum credit hours completed at TTC.
- Meet all prerequisite and corequisite courses applicable to the semester for which the student is seeking entry.
- Laboratory sciences must be taken within five years of the date of entry into the program.
- If applicable, satisfactorily perform critical skills procedures.
- Have completed professional courses within three years prior to admission into TTC's program with a minimum grade of C. Once the student is eligible for admission, he/she may request consideration for transfer credit for Health Sciences courses taken within the last three years.
NOTE: Only students who have no more than one unsuccessful attempt in a Health Sciences program course are considered for admission.