You will find in-demand and exciting career choices in aeronautical, culinary, nursing, arts and sciences, law-related studies, engineering, film, human services, health care and more. Each division has faculty who are experts in instruction, curriculum and learning support, ready to guide you toward your career goals. Click on a division below to explore what we have to offer.
- Aeronautical Studies
- Business Technology (Business, Accounting, Information Technology, Network Systems Management, Law-Related Studies, Spa and Personal Services)
- Culinary Institute of Charleston (Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts)
- Engineering and Construction (includes Horticulture)
- Film, Media and Visual Arts
- Health Sciences (includes Veterinary Technology)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (Associate in Arts Transfer, Child and Youth Studies, Human Services)
- Manufacturing and Maintenance
- Science and Mathematics (Associate in Science Transfer)
Credit and Noncredit Courses
Credit courses are for students who wish to earn credit toward an academic degree, such as an associate degree, diploma or certificate. At the end of the credit course, students earn a grade and a specific number of academic credits to be applied to their college transcript. To take credit courses, students must be admitted to the college. Credit courses are offered for Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. Federal and state financial aid can be used to pay for credit courses.
Noncredit courses are professional development and personal interest courses that do not award academic credit but are eligible for Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Students do not have to be admitted to the college to take noncredit courses. Noncredit courses are offered throughout the year. Federal financial aid cannot be used to pay for noncredit courses.