10 a.m.-5 p.m., June 6
Free application * All Trident Technical College campuses
Apply for free money for college!
Get ready to attend college! If you haven’t applied yet, don’t worry. We’ll guide you every step of the way, including applying for financial aid. If you’ve started the process, we’ll direct you to your next steps. No matter where you are in the process, you can get help and get going!
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Complete the application at the event and the $30 fee will be waived. Bring the following materials for admission.
- Proof of high school graduation or completion of GED
- Submit proof of English and math proficiency through one of the following: a final, official S.C. high school transcript with a weighted GPA of 3.0 or higher from the last five years; qualifying ACT or SAT scores (SAT Critical Reading 480/Evidence-Based Reading and Writing 530 and SAT Math 580/SAT Revised Math 600 or ACT English 19 and ACT Math 22); previous college coursework or scores from the TTC Placement Test.
- Proof of United States citizenship (valid driver’s license or government-issued ID) or legal immigration status (visa or government-issued ID).
- Transfer students, bring college transcripts.
- Returning students, bring driver's license or government-issued ID and unofficial transcript from previous institution(s) attended, if applicable.
This includes help with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Bring your parents' and your 2017 federal tax returns, and your Social Security number, driver's license, verification of any untaxed income and alien registration number (for eligible noncitizens).
At Thornley Campus, come before 6 p.m., and at Mount Pleasant and Palmer campuses, come before 2 p.m. to take the placement test. At Berkeley Campus, testing is by appointment only. If you aren't ready to take the test on June 6, you can schedule an appointment for any campus while you are here. For hours, click here.
If you are uncertain about your academic, career and/or college goals, Counseling and Career Development Services can assist you.
Academic Program Information
The college has more than 150 programs of study as well as an Online College and Evening College.
Payment Plan Information
A deferred payment plan is available. This is a payment plan and not a loan – interest charges, finance charges and credit checks do not apply.