10 a.m.-2 p.m., Feb. 10
Free application * All Trident Technical College campuses
Get ready to attend college! If you haven’t applied yet, don’t worry. We’ll guide you every step of the way. If you’ve started the process, we’ll direct you to your next steps. No matter where you are in the process, you can get help and get going!
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Complete the application at the event and the $30 fee will be waived. Bring the following materials for admission.
- Proof of high school graduation or completion of GED
- Qualifying SAT or ACT scores – SAT Critical Reading 480/SAT Evidenced-Based Reading and Writing 530 and SAT Math 580/SAT Revised Math 600 or ACT English 19 and ACT Math 22. If you don’t have scores, you can take the TTC Placement Test (see below).
- Proof of United States citizenship (valid driver’s license or government-issued ID) or legal immigration status (visa or government-issued ID).
- Transfer students, bring college transcripts.
- Returning students, bring driver's license or government-issued ID and unofficial transcript from previous institution(s) attended, if applicable.
Financial Aid/Veterans Assistance
Learn about different kinds of financial aid, including federal grants and loans, S.C. LIFE Scholarship and S.C. Lottery-funded Tuition Assistance, and educational benefits for veterans and their families. Get tips about how and when to apply for financial aid and where to turn for additional help completing your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Stop by Testing Services before 2 p.m. to take the placement test at Main and Mount Pleasant campuses. For Palmer Campus, you must begin your test by 12:30 p.m. Berkeley Campus will not offer placement testing on Feb. 10. If you aren’t able to test or just aren't ready to take the test, you can schedule an appointment for any campus while you are here.
If you are uncertain about your academic, career and/or college goals, Counseling and Career Development Services can assist you.
Academic Program Information
The college has more than 150 programs of study as well as an Online College and Evening College.
Payment Plan Information
A deferred payment plan is available. This is a payment plan and not a loan – interest charges, finance charges and credit checks do not apply.
Make yourself at home! Check out our facilities and get familiar with the campus.
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE
Trident Technical College has $450,000 in scholarships to award for the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters. There are more than 300 awards available, ranging in value from $500 to $3,000. Apply now through March 2. New students can apply for these scholarships! Click here for more information.