10 a.m.-5 p.m., Nov. 2
Free application * All Trident Technical College campuses
Get ready to attend college! If you haven’t applied yet, don’t worry. We’ll guide you every step of the way. If you’ve started the process, we’ll direct you to your next steps. No matter where you are in the process, you can get help and get going!
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Complete the application at the event and the $30 fee will be waived. Bring the following materials for admission.
- Proof of high school graduation or completion of GED
- Qualifying SAT or ACT scores – SAT Critical Reading 480/SAT Evidenced-Based Reading and Writing 530 and SAT Math 580/SAT Revised Math 600 or ACT English 19 and ACT Math 22. If you don’t have scores, you can take the TTC Placement Test (see below).
- Proof of United States citizenship (valid driver’s license or government-issued ID) or legal immigration status (visa or government-issued ID).
- Transfer students, bring college transcripts.
- Returning students, bring driver's license or government-issued ID and unofficial transcript from previous institution(s) attended, if applicable.
Need help applying for financial aid? Bring the materials below and we will help you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- 2015 federal tax returns for you and your parents
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID
- Verification of any untaxed income
- Alien registration number (for eligible noncitizens)
Stop by Testing Services until 6 p.m. on Main Campus, 4 p.m. on Palmer Campus, and 2 p.m. on Berkeley and Mount Pleasant campuses to take the placement test. If you aren’t ready to test yet, you can schedule an appointment for any campus while you are here.
Orientation is vital to your academic success. As soon as your application has been processed and you have test scores (SAT/ACT or TTC Placement Test), you can attend orientation. At orientation you will:
- Be assigned an academic advisor for your major, and
- Learn about Trident Technical College and the student services provided.
Request disabilities accommodations if needed.
If you are uncertain about your academic, career and/or college goals, Counseling and Career Development Services can assist you.