Our staff members will meet with you initially to help you develop a plan to reach your educational and career goals. As you progress through college they will continue to serve you, offering a one-stop-shop for student guidance and academic resources. Services are free.
Scholars Network services include:
- Financial and personal counseling
- Academic tutoring to help maintain a good GPA
- Academic advising and career planning
- Professional development experiences
- Advice on transferring to four-year colleges/universities
We are limited in the number of students that we can serve each year so openings do fill quickly.
To find out more about eligibility requirements and how to apply to become a part of this program, please stop by Bldg. 300,Suite 301. Additionally, you may call 843-574-6102.
Participants in the Scholars Network program will find further information and scheduling for all current Scholars Network services in the TTC student portal, my.tridenttech.edu.