- Reading technician manuals to understand equipment and controls
- Disassembling machinery and equipment when there is a problem
- Repairing or replacing broken or malfunctioning components
- Performing tests and running initial batches to make sure machines are running smoothly
- Adjusting and calibrating equipment and machinery to optimal specifications
Industrial mechanics are employed across the manufacturing spectrum in a variety of venues, buildings, industrial complexes, plants and factories.
Back to Charleston Regional Youth Apprenticeship Offered