- Completed Application and $30 nonrefundable application fee
- Copy of your passport, F-1 visa, I-94 form and current I-20
- F-1 Transfer Clearance Form filled out and signed by current DSO
- Qualifying test scores for TTC's Placement Test or qualifying SAT or ACT scores If you have taken equivalent English and Math courses at another U.S. college or have earned a bachelor's degree or higher at a U.S. institution, you may be allowed to exempt all or part of the Placement Test if transcripts are provided. A degree earned abroad does not waive the Placement Test.
- Documentation of the equivalent of high school graduation / secondary education completion. We will require an evaluation report.
- Notarized Affidavit of Financial Support, Form I-134, is required and must be completed by the sponsor. You may have more than one sponsor; or you can sponsor yourself, however you must prove you have sufficient funds to support yourself for one year. To download the latest version of the form, go to the USCIS website, click on Immigration forms and scroll down until you see I-134.
- Notarized bank statement or bank letter must also be provided from your sponsor showing sufficient funds to study in the United States. The annual expense for an F-1 student is $26,064.00 (U.S. $12,204.00 for tuition and books and U.S. $13,860.00 for living expenses). The annual increased cost of living expense in the U.S. is approximately 7%. If you bring a spouse to the United States, the annual expense will be $6,000 and $3,000 for each child.
- Tuition deposit in the amount of $9,758.00 (money order or certified check in U.S. dollars) is required. The deposit may not be used for tuition or fees during this time but remains on deposit until after the second full semester you are enrolled. In addition to this deposit, you must pay tuition and fees on the published due date of your first two semesters. At the end of your second semester you may request to have the tuition deposit refunded to you or applied towards fees for the following semesters. The tuition deposit is fully refundable if the student elects not to pursue study at the College.
International students are not eligible for federal/state financial aid and all F-1 students are subject to Out-of-State tuition and fees, unless the student is participating in an international sister-state agreement program.
A SEVIS Form I-20 will be issued to the student once all official documents have been received, reviewed, and student qualifies for acceptance. Form I-20 cannot be issued until the DSO at the transfer-out school releases the student's record in SEVIS.