Home » Get Started » International Students » F-1 Transient Students from Another College

F-1 Transient Students from Another College

Transient students are students from other colleges and universities. They may be admitted to take summer work provided they are in good standing at their institutions, eligible to return, and have institutional permission to enroll in a particular course. You are a transient student if you are matriculating at another college and wish to enroll at TTC.

Admission Requirements

  • Completed paper application and $30 non-refundable application fee
  • Transient form from your college authorizing which classes you may take. Please indicate the section numbers you would like to get registered for (what days and time).
  • Copy of your passport, F-1 visa, I-94 form, and current I-20
  • TTC Transient form completed and signed by current DSO