Complete the steps below to get started on your path to success!
Log into Navigate.
To access Navigate, log into the my.tridenttech.edu student portal using your portal credentials or visit https://tridenttech.navigate.eab.com.
Please note: use Chrome when logging into the portal for best experience.
If you have issues accessing Navigate, go to student login help. Use same username and password if this is your first time accessing your account. You can also visit the How-to Video page for instructions.
Complete the initial steps for orientation.
Accept Guidelines and Conditions to access Navigate (automatically populates when you access Navigate for the first time).
Complete the intake survey (automatically populates and only required during first login).
Complete the required steps for orientation.
Select Explore or My Major to complete interests and goals. My Major provides guidance to ensure your program of study is a good fit for your goals. You can retake My Major as often as you like.
- Once your major review is complete, select Done Exploring.
- Explore results, view program requirements, academic plans, job demand and salary ranges.
Select Resources and explore all of the support areas and services available to you.
- The Places tab located under Resources provides access to TTC information and departments.
- The People tab located under Resources includes the name of your advisor. If you don't have a current advisor, please contact The Hub.
Select To-Do's and Events to complete important tasks.
- Create personal reminders in To-Do's.
- Events are important calendar dates.
- Once you complete the required steps to online orientation, mark it complete in the To-Do's section.
Select Appointments to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Select My Team > Advisor >Academic Advising Services for advising and registration appointments. Follow the steps to schedule an appointment.
- If you are having issues scheduling an appointment, watch the how-to video.
Complete Academic Planner and Registration.
Meet with your academic advisor or navigator to discuss course selection for your major.
To register, go to Academic Planner to begin selecting classes from your major, and then you can register, drop or withdraw from classes. Navigate is the official site to register for classes. You can plan courses in Academic Planner for up to two years. Click here to view written step-by-step instructions or watch the how-to video on registering for classes.
Search courses in Navigate or TTC Course Search.
Select the Navigate logo to return to other menu items.
Check out additional features.
Select Settings to update notifications and receive appointment reminders.
- Add your mobile phone number to receive important text notifications.
Select Class Schedule to view your registered courses.
- The class schedule is a list of your current classes by registered term.
- To view registered classes, click on the symbol on the right-hand side of the Navigate page and select the term.
Select Study Buddies to connect with other TTC students in scheduled classes. You must be registered for classes to use this area.
To schedule appointments with staff and faculty other than your advisor, click on the Appointments tab, select Schedule an Appointment, and choose the type of appointment you prefer (example: Tutoring and Student Resource Center).
Download the Navigate app.
The Navigate Student app complements the desktop web version of Navigate. The app provides access to many of the desktop version’s features, such as My Major, Class Schedule, To-Do’s and scheduling an appointment.
Please note: Planning and registration cannot be completed on the Navigate app. Use the web version of Navigate with the Google Chrome browser for best experience. A computer or tablet is recommended for ease of viewing.
To download the Navigate app on your device:
- Go to Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Search "Navigate Student."
- Install and then open the app.
- Search for Trident Technical College.
- Use your TTC username and password to log in.
For additional information on the mobile app, contact The Hub.
Bldg. 500/Suite 134
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
24/7 chat feature - see pop-up window and ask VICTR!
Students can access similar Hub services at: