Definitions of Incident/Case Dispositions:
- Active: The incident/case is under active investigation.
- Administratively Closed: All productive investigation has been completed and the incident/case has not been cleared.
- Unfounded: Investigation of the incident/case shows that no crime occurred, or the crime occurred in another jurisdiction.
- Arrest: The incident/case has been resolved by an arrest.
- Exceptionally Cleared: The investigation has established the identity of at least one offender, sufficient probable cause exists to support an arrest of the offender(s), the location of the offender(s) is known, but for reason outside of the control of law enforcement, the arrest(s) cannot be accomplished.