Each year, guests gather around the auction tables of A Night in the Valley to see what exciting packages and unique experiences are on display for bidding. They take part in silent auction bidding wars with several items selling at 200 percent of their value! The live auction is no different. Tom Crawford of Ultimate Benefit Auctions creates excitement over each package while highlighting the various donors who have contributed to make this event such a grand success.
If you are interested in supporting A Night in the Valley through an in-kind donation to be featured in the 2019 auction, please complete the form below.
All items to be delivered or mailed by January 4, 2019 to:
Trident Technical College Foundation
Attn: Ashleigh Reed
7118 Rivers Avenue
North Charleston, SC 29406
The benefits of donating:
- Your donation will make a difference in our students’ lives
- Your item will be prominently displayed in front of Charleston’s most influential people
- Detailed information, including a table tent with your company name or logo, will be displayed with your item the night of the event. Providing promotional material for the display is highly encouraged.
- Live auction donor logos are displayed on screens throughout the dinner and special recognition is provided from the stage.
- Donors are listed in the event program.
- The TTC Foundation is a 501©(3) corporation. All donations are tax deductible as determined by the IRS. A letter of acknowledgement for your tax records will be sent after the event.