Below are a few things to take care of before applying for admission to the college.
- Visit our campus or take a video campus tour.
- Identify which category of student you are (for example, first-time freshman, first-time transfer, nondegree, etc.). to determine your category and what documents are needed for admission.
- Determine your residency status, which affects the amount of tuition and fees you pay. Click here for Residency information.
- Determine your citizenship status. Click here for information on the SC Illegal Immigration Reform Act of 2008.
- Acquaint yourself with the tuition and fees.