How to Apply and Register
Now it is time to get down to business and start your college career. Below are seven steps to help you apply to the college and get ready for class!
- Apply - Apply for admission and pay the $30 nonrefundable application fee.
- Financial Aid - Apply for all aid, including SC lottery-funded tuition assistance, by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Some scholarships may not require a FAFSA.
- Admissions -
- Submit qualifying ACT, SAT or previous college coursework or schedule a TTC Placement Test.
- Submit proof of high school graduation or GED. Note: an official high school transcript is not required for admission, but is needed to be considered for the LIFE scholarship.
- Submit proof of lawful presence in the United States.
- Orientation - Complete orientation online or in person on any campus.
- Register - Make an appointment and meet with your assigned academic advisor to register for classes. Once you register, purchase your books.
- Pay Tuition - Pay tuition and fees by the published deadlines.
- Attend Classes - Congratulations! You are now ready to attend class. Be sure to attend class or log in and participate in an online class on the first day so you are not dropped from the class roster.
Don't worry - applying to Trident Technical College is easy. You can apply online or with a paper application.
Applying online is the quickest and easiest way to apply. It also ensures the accuracy of your data. To apply online, watch the short video below and then click Apply Now. Once you have applied, review the specific admission requirements for you. Requirements are based on the type or category of student, such as first-time freshman or transfer student.
If you prefer, you can print the admission application. Once you have completed it, you can fax, mail or submit the application to an Admissions office on any Trident Technical College campus.