Trident Technical College, in collaboration with regional employers in a variety of industries, are offering students the opportunity to get paid to learn as apprentices. Students hired as apprentices receive paid on-the-job training along with in-the-classroom instruction at TTC. All tuition and other costs are covered by employer partners and/or regional workforce development agencies.
Apprenticeship opportunities are available in the following occupations:
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Machine Setup Operator
- CAD Technician
- Culinary Arts
- Engineering Technician
- Hotel Operations
- Industrial Mechanic
Students who are selected for participation in adult apprenticeship programs will receive the following:
- Paid employment and mentoring from an employer partner
- All tuition and other costs are covered by employer partners and/or regional workforce development agency partners if eligible.
- A completion certificate for coursework that may be applied towards an associate degree
- National credentials from the U.S. Department of Labor
- Marketable skills for life