The Wellness Center is also used by students enrolled in the Fitness Specialist program.
Note: Before you can use The InterTech Group Wellness Center, you must read the handbook and acknowledge that you have read it and understand the policies and procedures. You must also acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Waiver of Liability and Release. There is no charge for current faculty, staff, retirees and students but you must sign the waiver. Entry to facility is allowed only with a TTC ID badge.
Facility Features and Equipment:
- Recumbent Bikes
- AirDyne Bikes
- Full Set of Sports Art Selectorized Weight Stations
- Tough Stuff Selectorized Weight Station
- Smith Squat Machine
- Deluxe Power Rack
- Adjustable Power Bench Station with Spotter
- Back Extension Machine
- Rubberized Grip Plate Weights
- Dumbbell Set (5lbs.-100lbs.)
- Locker rooms equipped with showers and lockers
Bldg. 950, Rm. 117 (next to the TTC Bookstore)
Monday and Wednesday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
Contact The InterTech Group Wellness Center for holiday hours, special closings and any additional updates at 843-574-6200 or email Director Marianne Weinstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.