Pay $0 tuition and fees for programs that lead to high-demand jobs.
Workforce Scholarships for the Future cover tuition and fees for Spring Semester 2022 at Trident Technical College for South Carolina residents enrolled in a high-demand field such as:
- Culinary and Hospitality
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Health, Human and Personal Services
- Information Technology
- Law and Criminal Justice
- Maintenance and Technical Trades
- Media and Visual Arts
The scholarship will cover tuition and fees after applying all other scholarships or grants. Students do not have to apply for Workforce Scholarships for the Future. The scholarship will automatically be applied for students enrolled in a qualified program after applying all other scholarships and grants.
Please note: Dual enrollment, Associate in Arts and Associate in Science, 2+2 transfer, and nondegree and undecided are not eligible for Workforce Scholarships for the Future. Digital course materials fees are not covered by the scholarship. Workforce Scholarships for the Future are not available for Wintermester courses.
To be eligible, students must complete a 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), maintain a 2.0 GPA, and complete one of the following requirements:
- Verify that they are employed, OR
- Take a free financial literacy course offered at TTC, OR
- Complete 100 hours of voluntary time at a nonprofit or public service organization
- Reduces your costs for higher education
- Helps you avoid student loan debt
- Prepares you for high-skill jobs needed by local employers
- Helps you attain a certificate, diploma or associate degree
|Spring 1||Jan. 10-March 1|
|Spring Full||Jan. 10-April 29|
|Spring 2||March 14-April 29|
For more dates, including 3-week Minimesters, click the Important Dates link above.
Complete the short form at the link above and we will send you college information. You can also call 843-574-6111 or 877-349-7184 (