- Apply and be admitted to the college.
If you are a returning student, submit the Student Information Update form to the Admissions or Registrar’s office or online using TTC Express in my.tridenttech.edu.
- Choose your major from the 70+ programs in these disciplines:
Emergency Medical Technology Culinary and Hospitality Engineering and Manufacturing Maintenance and Technical Trades Information Technology
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov. For more information and help, click here.
- Take classes that are required for your major. For help selecting classes in your major, see your assigned advisor or a Navigator in The Hub.
*TTC will apply any federal and state grants for which you are eligible (for example: Pell, S.C. lottery-tuition assistance, etc.). The college will waive any remaining tuition, registration and course fees. For courses that offer digital access to course materials, students are responsible for digital course materials fees (inclusive access). Depending on financial aid package, some students may receive money for books. Please note: students who are in default on federal student loans are not eligible. DACA recipients are not eligible due to state and federal regulations.
Why choose Trident Technical College?
FREE TUITION is a big reason but there are many more. Here are a few:
- Trident Tech fits your busy life by offering online, evening and traditional classes as well as varied class modes and times.
- Most colleges and universities accept transfer credit from TTC.
- There are four convenient campuses: Thornley Campus (formerly Main Campus) in North Charleston, Berkeley Campus in Moncks Corner, Palmer Campus in downtown Charleston, and Mount Pleasant Campus.