Find out where career training can lead you.
Let Trident Technical College Continuing Education help you make the transition to your next career! Learn the skills and technology you need to move on and gain the certifications you need to move up.
Remember, you do not have to apply and enroll as a student at Trident Technical College to take quick continuing education classes. As long as you are at least 18 years of age (except for youth programs), you can register for the continuing education class or program of your choice and pay at the time you register. Or you can take advantage of our payment plan option for any course (or group of courses) that cost at least $499.
Which direction would you like to go? Explore our continuing education options below:
Computer and Information Technology
- Learn software like Microsoft Office applications and QuickBooks
- Learn software to design ads, flyers, booklets and more as a graphic designer
- Learn software to start a career in engineering graphic design
- Get training and certification as a technician
- Design or program websites
- Increase sales and customer engagement through social media and digital marketing
- Start a health care career or advance in it
- Learn specialty skills
- Keep my certifications up-to-date
Manufacturing, Industrial and Construction Trades
- Gain certification or keep my certifications up-to-date in asbestos, HAZWOPER, OSHA and more
- Prepare to take licensing exams
- Learn new skills and how to use different tools and machinery
- Advance in my career
- Get safety training
- Develop and improve business, human resources and supervisory skills
- Gain certification or keep my certifications up-to-date in law enforcement
- Learn new skills to become an executive protection specialist or constable
- Gain certification or learn new skills as a fitness professional
- Prepare to take licensing exams for real estate and property management
Classes are forming now. Visit www.tridenttech.edu/ce or call 843.574.6152 to explore ways to enhance and advance your career.