Workforce Training Forklift Training Course Open For Registration
As noncredit Workforce Training course offerings, you do not have to apply to become a TTC student in order to take these courses. You only need to register, pay (or apply for the scholarship making the course FREE) and attend the course.
Group Registrations: Companies can sign-up multiple employees to attend forklift classes or have a special class conducted at your company facility. To get started with the registration process contact Yvonne Brown, Consultant - Apprenticeships/Employer Partnerships or call 843.574.6927.
About the Forklift Training Course
Learn the necessary fundamentals about operating a powered industrial truck competently, safely, and according to OSHA standards. According to OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.178, it’s mandatory for anyone operating a forklift to complete forklift certification training before they’re allowed to operate the equipment.
Scholarships are available making this course FREE for qualified students.
Included in the program you will learn:
- forklift design limitations
- uses in material handling
- pre-operation check
- operator skills
- accident prevention
This training will cover:
- electric warehouse forklifts
- order pickers
- pallet jacks
Upon successful completion of the course, you receive a Forklift operator certification that is valid for three years from the date it was first issued.
Class Name: Forklift Training: Powered Industrial Truck (Advanced)
Class Dates/Times: Each class meets Friday from 6-10 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Class ID# 17227 meets Jan. 20-22, 2023
- Class ID# 17228 meets Feb. 3-5, 2023
- Class ID# 17229 meets Feb. 17-19, 2023
- Class ID# 17230 meets March 3-5, 2023
- Class ID# 17231 meets March 17-19, 2023
- Class ID# 17233 meets April 21-23, 2023
- Class ID# 17234 meets May 5-7, 2023
- Class ID# 17235 meets May 19-21, 2023
- Class ID# 17236 meets June 2-4, 2023
Location: Off-Campus at Gerber, 200 Trade Zone Blvd., Summerville, SC 29483