2022-2023 Catalog

Engineering Transfer - Construction

Create PDF

Engineering Transfer - Construction

This is a transfer opportunity for students wanting to transfer into The Citadel's BS in Construction Engineering. An articulation agreement between The Citadel and TTC allows students to enroll at TTC with the following courses approved for transfer to The Citadel.

REQ HUM Select from Humanities 3
REQ SSC Select from Behavioral/Social Sciences 3**

ACC 101 Accounting Principles I 3
BIO 101 Biological Science I 4
CHM 110 College Chemistry I 4
CHM 111 College Chemistry II 4
EGR 202 Introduction to Engineering Programming 3
EGR 260 Engineering Statics 3
EGR 275 Introduction to Engineering/Computer Graphics 3
EGR 282 Introduction to Civil Engineering 2
EGR 285 Engineering Surveying I 3
EGR 286 Engineering Surveying II 3
EGR 295 Engineering Surveying Lab I 1
EGR 296 Engineering Surveying Lab II 1
ENG 101 English Composition I 3
ENG 102 English Composition II 3
ENG 260 Advanced Technical Communications 3
HIS 101 Western Civilization to 1689 3 *
MAT 110 College Algebra 3
MAT 111 College Trigonometry 3
MAT 140 Analytic Geometry and Calculus I 4
MAT 141 Analytic Geometry and Calculus II 4
PHY 221 University Physics I 4

*Students may choose to take HIS 102, HIS 104, HIS 105, HIS 201, and HIS 202 in lieu of HIS 101.

**All courses on this list are acceptable for the Social Science requirement at The Citadel with the exception of GEO 102.

Total:   70

Students who complete each 2+2 program course at TTC with a grade of C or higher and who maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 are eligible to apply for admission to The Citadel Graduate College Construction Engineering program. This application must be accompanied by a letter of transmittal from TTC’s 2+2 advisor. Formal application must be made through The Citadel Graduate College.

Upon completion of the above program, the student will have earned an associate in science degree as well as the appropriate engineering transfer certificate.

Admission into this program requires proof of high school graduation (or GED) and qualifying placement levels.