Welcome to Career Connection!
Powered by Symplicity software, current TTC students and alumni have the ability to create an account, post resumes and apply for advertised positions. This makes your job search easier, focused and much more effective. We have more than 1,000 employers registered on our site to help you find a position in the local area and beyond.
Career Connection provides the following:
- Announcements of employer visits
- Registration for workshops that will help you prepare for the workforce
- Part-time and full-time job openings
- Work-study opportunities
- Career fair advertisements
- Storage of multiple resumes/cover letters/documents
Creating an Account
To create a Career Connection account, follow these easy steps:
- Click here.
- Select (student/alumni) or (employer).
- Click the Register button.
- Fill out all boxes marked with a red asterisk (at a minimum).
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- You should receive an email in the account you listed almost immediately. Open the email and follow the directions to verify your email address.
- You will receive a second email when your account is approved, which will contain your Career Connection username and password.
- Employers Only: Please complete and submit a copy of the nondiscrimination form. Fax to 843.574.6645 or email email@example.com. This must be received before your account will be approved. The form can be found here.