Welcome to Career Connection!
Career Connection provides the following:
- Announcements of employer visits
- Registration for workshops that will help you prepare for the workforce
- Part-time and full-time job openings
- Work-study opportunities
- Career fair advertisements
- Storage of multiple resumes/cover letters/documents
Creating an Account
To create a Career Connection account, follow these easy steps:
- Click here.
- Select (student/alumni) or (employer).
- Click the Register button.
- Fill out all boxes marked with a red asterisk (at a minimum).
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- You should receive an email in the account you listed almost immediately. Open the email and follow the directions to verify your email address.
- You will receive a second email when your account is approved, which will contain your Career Connection username and password.
- Employers Only: Please complete and submit a copy of the nondiscrimination form. Fax to 843-574-6645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This must be received before your account will be approved. The form can be found here.