TTC Evening College has you, the working adult, in mind. With a wide variety of courses starting at 4:30 p.m. or later. You can apply to college, register, and take advantage of many academic and student support services in the evening hours and online.
Why take classes in the evening?
- Convenience and Flexibility - Maximize and prioritize your time. Classes are offered in 7-week and 14-week semester schedules. Class sections are offered in traditional (face to face), hybrid and online course instructional formats.
- College Transfer – Do you plan to transfer to a four-year college? If so, the Evening College offers Associate in Arts (AA) and Associate in Science (AS) transfer degree programs.
- Transfer to Trident Technical College - TTC welcomes students who have already begun to earn credits at other regionally accredited colleges and universities. We look forward to helping you make the most of the coursework you have already completed.
- Benefits - Through the Evening College, you can work toward degree completion and upgrade your technical skills. Review our Evening College program offerings.
- Affordability - With low tuition and fees, TTC is affordable. There are no additional fees for attending TTC Evening or Online College courses. Visit Pay for College for more information.
Communication and the Student Portal
TTC will communicate with you using the student portal, my.tridenttech.edu. Here you will manage your TTC life, and receive various communications and news via student email, TTC Express and D2L.
The Evening College is a wise choice for military personnel and their dependents. Click here to learn more about our military services.
Learn more about our impressive network of student services in Student Resources.
Trident Technical College offers free academic help for TTC students. Learn more.