Be a part of the aviation industry with an exciting career in aircraft maintenance, avionics maintenance or aircraft manufacturing.
TTC’s Aeronautical Studies programs prepare students for three tracks in the aviation industry. The Aircraft Maintenance Technology program leads to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) licensing or certification for airframe and powerplant. The Avionics Maintenance Technology program prepares students for Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and National Center for Aerospace and Transportation Technologies (NCAATT) certifications. If you are seeking employment in the area’s growing aircraft manufacturing sector, the Aircraft Assembly Technology certificate is a non-FAA certified program specifically designed for that sector’s training needs.
Students can earn associate degrees or certificates in a variety of career fields:
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Aircraft Maintenance Airframe
- Aircraft Maintenance General
- Aircraft Maintenance Powerplant
- Aircraft Assembly Technology
- Avionics Maintenance Technology
- Basic Industrial Work Skills