Rules for Testing|
Testing Services Rules
- In accordance with the College’s policy, children are not allowed in the testing rooms and should not be left unattended.
- Food and tobacco products are not allowed in the testing area. Water bottles are permitted, but must be kept off the testing tables.
- TTC ID (preferred), Driver's Licenses, Passports, and Government-Issued IDs are all acceptable for Instructional testing and a valid picture ID is required for Placement Testing.
- Cell phones, timers, and other electronic devices must be turned off while in the test area.
- Loud, boisterous, or disruptive behavior in the test area will not be tolerated.
- Students may not talk to each other while in the test area.
Any unauthorized material (e.g., phones, electronic devices, watches, purses, backpacks, and books) must be placed in a locker or bag provided by Testing Services.
Additional Rules for Instructional & Distance Learning Students
- Students are responsible for observing the time limits on their test pass. Instructors may penalize students for exceeding given time limits.
- Testing Services must have authorization from the appropriate faculty member (e.g., through a test pass) to issue an instructional or distance learning test to the student.
- Calculators are not allowed unless specified by the instructor on the test pass. Test proctors will inspect all calculators that are to be used in the test room.
- Notes, books, and other materials are not allowed unless specified by the instructor on the test pass.
- Before leaving the testing area for any reason, students must inform the proctor and return all test materials. Tests must not be left unattended in the testing room.
|Trident Technical College, Copyright ©2011|