In support of the Student Services Division mission of encouraging student success, Testing Services provides efficient and professional assessment services that assist TTC students in achieving their academic goals and meet the needs of TTC faculty, staff and the greater Charleston community.
- COMPASS Placement Testing
- Instructional Makeup and Retesting
- Distance Learning Testing (Online and Mixed Mode)
- Credit-by-Examination (CLEP, DANTES DSSTs, Foreign Language, and Nursing)
- PAX Entrance and PN and RN Exit Exam Testing
- Magistrate Applicant Testing
For disability related testing accommodations, contact Services for Students with Disabilities at (843) 574-6131.
Testing Services is a member of the Consortium of College Testing Centers and subscribes to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers.