Trident Technical College offers courses on four campuses in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties in addition to the Naval Weapons Station offerings. TTC is a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity College, which allows military students to transfer back courses after leaving the area and complete their programs of study.
Eligibility for enrollment in courses on Naval Weapons Station Goose Creek:
- Must be currently enrolled as a student at Trident Technical College
- Must be active duty/reserve military, dependent, veteran or civilian with access to NWS lower base
NNPTC students' enrollment/registration process:
- Complete TTC application.
- Submit copy of first page of current orders (only need to submit once).
- Complete tuition assistance application.
- Student must be cleared through the Navy College office prior to registering.
- Registration in courses will be coordinated between the Navy College and TTC representative. Register for classes in Bldg. 302, Suite 121.
NOTE: All courses are taught in Bldg. 909 and require students to have clearance to access this area.