Below is a list of resources that we have found helpful in framing our assessment initiatives.
- NASPA Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Knowledge Community
- ACPA Commission for Assessment and Evaluation
- Learning Reconsidered: A Campus-Wide Focus on the Student Experience (2004). Keeling, R. P. (Ed.), ACPA/NASPA.
- Learning Reconsidered 2: Implementing a Campus-Wide Focus on the Student Experience (2006). Keeling, R. P. (Ed.), ACPA/NASPA, et al.
- Assessment Reconsidered: Institutional Effectiveness for Student Success (2008). Keeling, R. P., Wall, A. F., Underhile, R., & Dungy, G. J.
- Assessing Student Learning and Development (2004). Bresciani, M. J., Zelna, C. L., Anderson, J. A., NASPA.
- Assessment Practice in Student Affairs: An Applications Manual (2000). Schuh, J. H., & Upcraft, M. L.
The following reports provide perspectives on the outcomes and purposes of higher education
and can help inform outcome development and assessment practice.
- A Test of Leadership: Charting the Future of US Higher Education (Spellings Report, pdf)
- Learning Reconsidered (pdf)
- Greater Expectations
- Liberal Education Outcomes (pdf)
- College Learning for the New Global Century (pdf)