St. Paul's Parish Site|
Opportunity in your community.
Need skills for a job?
Want to earn a college degree?
Trident Technical Collegeís St. Paulís Parish Site offers academic and continuing education courses in your community, which can save you time and transportation costs.
We also offer more than 30 continuing education online courses with on-site computers available for registered students.
Financial aid, including lottery-funded tuition assistance, is available for academic courses. Workforce Investment Act funding is available for continuing education courses.
|Academic (credit) classes
A college education is within your reach. The St. Paulís Parish site offers credit classes that you can apply toward a certificate, diploma or degree. Class topics may include:
- AHS 106 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- BUS 101 Introduction to Business
- MGT 120 Small Business Management
- CPT 101 Introduction to Computers
- ENG 100 Introduction to Composition
- ENG 101 English Composition I
- ECD 101 Introduction to Early Childhood
- ECD 102 Growth and Development I
- ECD 132 Creative Experiences
- MAT 032 Developmental Mathematics
- MAT 101 Beginning Algebra
- MAT 120 Probability and Statistics
- MGT 101 Principles of Management
- PSY 201 General Psychology
|Continuing education (non-credit) courses|
Train for jobs that are in demand at the St. Paulís Parish site. You can gain the special skills employers are looking for in your own community, without the travel time, expense and hassle. These non-credit courses are short, allowing you to find a job soon after completion. Click here for more information on continuing education courses.
Continuing education course topics may include:
- Appliance Repair Technician
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Gardening in St. Paul's Parish
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Horse, Barn and Farm Management
- Microsoft Office
- Small-Engine Repair
|Trident Technical College, Copyright ©2011|