The LRC study rooms are available only to TTC students for the purpose of study groups or quiet study. The rooms are not available for club or organization meetings, for adjuncts needing office space, or for outside entities who wish to conduct business. Students using study rooms for activities other than studying will be asked to vacate the room. Students should follow the occupancy restrictions posted outside each study room door. The large study rooms are locked and are for the use of groups of three or more. Requirements for using the group study rooms are as follows:
Students should remember that study rooms are not sound-proof and noise should be kept at a reasonable level. As in the rest of the LRC, talking on cell phones, eating, and bringing children into a study room are not allowed.
- Room key must be checked out at the circulation desk.
- Groups must be 3 or more.
- All group members must be present at the circulation desk to receive a study room key.
- One group member must leave a TTC ID at the circulation desk.
- Rooms can be used for 2 hours with a renewal period of 2 hours.
Students with concerns or needing clarification of this policy shouldcontact the library.