COMPUTER USEResources made available via the library/LRC computer workstations are provided to support the teaching and learning needs of Trident's students, faculty and staff.
- Research and course-related activities are a priority for any LRC computer.
- No games are allowed on any LRC computer. Users may not add any application, program or image to the system.
- The LRC computer workstations are to provide equitable access. Time limits will be imposed if necessary.
- Individuals are reminded that the material displayed on a computer screen must be appropriate for a public environment. Inappropriate material causes a disturbance and will be treated as student misbehavior. The continued misuse of LRC computers will result in loss of privileges and possible disciplinary actions.
- Downloading or printing questionable material may be illegal and subject to prosecution.
- Persons using these computers are liable for any copyright infringement.
WIRELESS CONNECTION USE
You can log into our wireless network from your own laptop by following these steps:
- For easy access to TTC’s wireless network, bring any device such as a laptop or mobile device (iphone, smartphone, etc.) that is wifi enabled.
- Find a list of available wireless networks. Depending on the device, instructions may vary. Generally you can go to your network connections and settings options to choose a network.
- Choose "TTC Wireless" to connect to our wireless network.
For further assistance logging into the TTC wireless network, contact a librarian.