Interlibrary Loan is a service offered by libraries to expand the resources available to their clientele. Materials are borrowed from other libraries for the specific research needs of students, faculty or staff. Please search carefully the collection at TTC including the full-text electronic resources before requesting a title from another library.
- This service is available only to current TTC students, faculty and staff.
- A valid TTC identification number is required.
- Articles are $.10 per page. There is no charge for articles by e-mail.
- Books and articles must be picked up within 5 days of notification.
- The cost of articles not picked up will be added to your account.
- Respect the privilege of interlibrary borrowing and return materials on time.
NOTICE: WARNING CONCERNING COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of Photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be libel for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgement, fufillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
Copyright law limits the number of articles photocopied to five from any given periodical published in the previous five calendar years.
- I have read and understand the copyright notice above.
- I have read and understood all of the regulations governing Interlibrary Loans.
Continuing means you have accepted the above conditions.
Continue with Interlibrary Loan Request