Giving circles have been established by the Trident Technical College Foundation Board of Trustees to recognize the generous contibutions of individuals, corporations and organizations, who, through their annual and lifetime gifts, provide critical support for the enhancement of the college.
Annual Giving Circles
Donors who give to the Trident Technical College Foundation will be recognized at the following giving levels for their gift amounts during the fiscal year.
- Commissioners' Circle: $25,000 and above
- President's Circle: $10,000 - $24,999
- Foundation Circle: $5,000 - $9,999
- Trustee Circle: $2,500 - $4,999
- Ambassador Circle: $1,000 - $2,499
- Patron Circle: $500 - $999
- Scholar Circle: $250 - $499
- Friend Circle: $249 and below
Lifetime Giving Circles
Donors who give to the Trident Technical College Foundation will also be recognized at the following giving levels for their cumulative gift amounts across all years of giving.
- 1964 Founders Society: $1,000,000 and above
- The Honorable Ernest F. Hollings Society: $500,000 - $999,999
- Ladson Williams Society: $100,000 - $499,999
The Legacy Society recognizes those donors who have made gifts to the Trident Technical College Foundation through wills, annuities, life estate gifts, life insurance policies or retirement plans. Legacy Society members recognize the importance of seeing Trident Technical College continue to fulfill its mission in the future and encourages others to consider making a planned gift. More information