Giving circles have been established by the Trident Technical College Foundation Board of Trustees to recognize the generous contibutions of individuals, corporations and organizations, who, through their annual and lifetime gifts, provide critical support for the enhancement of the college.
Annual Giving Circles
Donors who give to the Trident Technical College Foundation will be recognized at the following giving levels for their gift amounts during the fiscal year (program begins for gifts given July 1, 2011- June 30, 2012).
- Commissioners' Circle: $25,000 and above
- President's Circle: $10,000 - $24,999
- Foundation Circle: $5,000 - $9,999
- Trustee Circle: $2,500 - $4,999
- Ambassador Circle: $1,000 - $2,499
- Patron Circle: $500 - $999
- Scholar Circle: $250 - $499
- Friend Circle: $249 and below
Lifetime Giving Circles
Donors who give to the Trident Technical College Foundation will also be recognized at the following giving levels for their cumulative gift amounts across all years of giving.
- 1964 Founders Society: $1,000,000 and above
- The Honorable Ernest F. Hollings Society: $500,000 - $999,999
- Ladson Williams Society: $100,000 - $499,999
Legacy Circle - suggested minimum gift of $10,000
The Legacy Circle recognizes those donors who have made gifts to the Trident Technical College Foundation through wills, annuities, life estate gifts, life insurance policies or retirement plans. Legacy Circle members recognize the importance of a quality education, are interested in seeing Trident Technical College realize its mission and vision and encourages others to also consider making this type of contribution.