CHAPTER 30 MONTGOMERY GI-BILL
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- The MGIB program provides up to 36 months of education benefits.
- This benefit applies to degree and certificate programs, flight training, apprenticeship/on-the-job training and correspondence courses. The Department of VA may approve remedial, deficiency, and refresher courses may be approved under certain circumstances.
- Generally, benefits are payable for 10 years following your release from active duty.
- A direct link to the VA website concerning Chapter 30 can be found here: GI Bill Chapter 30
- For a VA pamphlet, click here: Chapter 30 Pamphlet
HOW TO APPLY FOR CHAPTER 30
- Complete the VA Application thru the VA website @ VONAPP.
- Submit your DD-214 and a copy of your VA application and/or Certificate of Eligibility to TTC's Veterans Affairs office