|181 PALMER IS NOW OPEN FOR SPRING SEMESTER 2014.|
TO MAKE RESERVATIONS:
You may make your reservation for 181 Palmer and receive a confirmation for it through OpenTableMake a Reservation
or by email at 181Palmer@tridenttech.edu.
For questions only, you may call 843.820.5087. Please select option 2.
The dining room opens at 12:00 p.m. on dates listed below, with seating available at 12:00, 12:15, 12:30 and 12:45 p.m. Guests should expect to be in the dining room for a minimum of one and a half hours. Parties arriving late may be not be able to be served.
- Lunch at 181 Palmer is a seasonal prix-fixe with three courses for $15. We invite you to select one choice from each of the three courses.
- Parties are limited to a maximum of four (4) people per reservation.
- Please do not consider reservations confirmed until you receive a confirmation phone call, unless reserving through OpenTable. Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to make any changes to your reservation.
- Confirmation calls are usually made within three (3) working days of the initial request. If you reserve through OpenTable, your reservation is immediately confirmed and we will not make a follow-up call.
- Payment may be made with cash, credit cards (Visa or MasterCard), or checks made out to TTC with driverís license and phone number written on the check.
- Unreserved spaces will be re-advertised to TTC staff and students on a daily first-come, first-served basis as they become available.
181 PALMER MENU
White Beans, Puttanesca Sauce, Arugula, Espelette Pepper
Lump Crab and Asparagus
Spring Vegetable Purée, Meyer Lemon Confit, Parmesan-Tarragon Churros
Smoked Keegan-Filion Farm Chicken Empanadas
Cooked and Raw Salad
Local Goat Cheese Crema, Black Mole, Apple and Radish Salad
Seasonal Fresh Baby Vegetables, Young Lettuces,
Pumpernickel Soil, Green Goddess Dressing
Daily Selection of Our House-Made Charcuterie,
Icebox Put-Ups, Mustard, Toasted Artisanal Breads
Roasted Heritage Pork
Bacon Spoon Bread, Turnips, Green Apple-Rosemary Gastrique
Grilled Spring Lamb
Smoked Eggplant Purée, Greek Yogurt Mousse,
Tomato-Fennel Jam, Juniper Rye Crumble
Bowl of Ramen
Roasted Bone Broth, Duck Confit, Japanese Greens,
Pickled Mushrooms, Spring Onion, Farm Egg
Fish of the Day
Chef's Daily Preparation of Market Fresh Fish
Artisanal Cheese Plate
Chefís Daily Selection of Handcrafted Cheeses
Meyer Lemon Jam, Strawberry and Basil Salad
Apricot Sorbet, Blood Orange, Pistachio
Spiced Sweet Potato Cake
Sour Cream Ice Cream, Brown Butter Crumble, Sorghum and Stout Caramel
Iced Tea / Coffee / Hot Tea / Espresso / Cappuccino
$1.00 $1.00 $1.00 $2.00 $2.00
*Dates and menu items subject to availability and change*
Our students and staff make every effort to provide an enjoyable dining experience for our patrons. However, during your visit, please keep in mind that the 181 Palmer Restaurant is first and foremost a classroom. Thank you.
AVAILABLE DATES FOR 181 PALMER
5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26
24, 25, 26, 27, 31
1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22