TTC is an authorized provider for the pre-license course in property management and real estate. For state requirements, visit http://www.llronline.com/POL/REC/index.asp?file=Online/OnlinePropertyManager.htm
To obtain a property management license, the applicant must be at least 18 years old and:
- agree to the submission of a satisfactory credit report;
- have a high school diploma or GED equivalent;
- complete all 32 hours of the course (two hours of course allotted to testing);
- pass the property management examination; and
- apply for a property manager license within one year.