Free Career Training – Apply Now
Trident Technical College is offering the South Carolina Manufacturing Certification program, which consists of 200 hours of classroom and hands-on training. Manufacturing jobs are in-demand, with good wages and benefits. Increase your employability by:
- Earning an industry-recognized national certification
- Mastering the soft and technical skills essential for jobs in advanced manufacturing
- Understanding what it takes to work effectively in a manufacturing environment
- Improving your fundamental communication skills
- Sharpening your basic math skills, learning to measure and read a blueprint, and much more
To qualify for the free training, you must:
- be unemployed or underemployed
- have a silver-level WorkKeys certification
- successfully pass a drug screen and background check
- be a SC resident
For more information on receiving free training, click here.
View the program brochure and curriculum, click here.
SUMMER CLASSES BEGIN JUNE 9, 2014:
- Main Campus: 6/9/14 to 8/18/14, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.-noon
- Main Campus: 6/9/14 to 8/18/14, Monday through Friday from 12:30-4:30 p.m.
- Summerville Site: 6/9/14 to 7/14/14, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
For more information and to apply, call 843.574.6969. Limited seats are available.
For the SCMC application form, click here.