ICD-10 CM/PCS Online Program
All coders will need to know ICD-10, which has been delayed until Oct. 1, 2015. With conversion to the new 10th revision of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10), proper coding will mean the financial success or failure of a medical facility. This 90-hour online course is taught by AHIMA-approved ICD-10 instructors and will get you up to speed for this change in coding. It includes 30 hours in CM and 60 hours in PCS.
It takes self discipline and commitment to study online. In deciding if an online program is right for you, consider the following:
• Can you establish regular study habits daily?
• Can you play an active role in your education?
• Can you work independently on problems?
• Can you learn a great deal with an instructor via email or Skype?
• Do you enjoy participating in online discussions?
Books for this 9-week course can be found at the Bookstore on Main Campus, Bldg. 950, or call 843.574.6120 to have them shipped to you. Click on the TTC Bookstore link in the gray panel to the left of this page, or visit http://bookstore.tridenttech.edu/buy_courselisting.asp and enter the course code and number (ex: XHIM 528-W05).
To register or more information call 843.574.6152, or email@example.com.
Online access instructions:
1. After 2 p.m. on the day the course begins, go to https://cecourses.tridenttech.edu/.
2. Click on log in for continuing education students.
3. Follow the directions.