How do I get awarded transfer credit?
You must submit an official transcripts from the institution where you earned credit. NOTE: A transcript must be received from the originating institution for the credit. Courses listed as transfer credits on transcripts received from other institutions will not be considered for transfer credit.
When are transcripts evaluated?
- TTC evaluates the official college transcripts for all new students when they are received in the Registrar's office.
- Returning students should confirm transfer credits for transcripts previously sent to TTC by using Student Transcripts option under Current Student in TTC Express.
- Contact the Transfer Credit Evaluation Coordinator in the Registrar's office if your transfer credits are not complete.
Do transfer credits from other colleges affect my GPA (grade point average)?
Transfer credits are not used by TTC in your GPA calculation, only courses completed at TTC are used in GPA calculation.
Regionally Accrediting Commissions:
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Technical and Career Institutions
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges, Commissions on Colleges
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges