Registrar's Office > Transcripts and Enrollment Verification
Transcripts and Enrollment Verification

Transcript and Enrollment Verification Coordinator: 843-574-6324 telephone ; 843-574-6503 fax

Processing time is three to five business days. In order to help you meet your deadline, submit all transcripts requests at least two weeks before a required deadline.


TTC will not release transcripts for any student who has financial obligations to Trident Technical College.

If you have a hold for:
Balance due, contact the Business Office at 843.574.6026
Student loans in default, contact Financial Aid at 843.574.6110
Learning Resource Center (LRC), contact the Library at 843.574.6095


Unofficial Transcripts
Unofficial transcripts of student records while in attendance at the College are available online via portal. You will not be able to access records for attendance prior to 1985; these records are on microfilm. For assistance accessing your portal account, please contact the Helpdesk at 843.574.6999.

Official Transcripts
Official transcripts only show the coursework completed at Trident Technical College. Official transcripts cost $5 per copy. TTC prints all official transcripts on security paper and are self-sealed. If you are hand delivering your official transcript to another institution, be sure NOT to open the transcript. All colleges will not accept official transcripts from students, you must call the institution to verify their policy.

Trident Technical College only uses the US Postal Service to mail official transcripts. Expedited mailing is only available by providing pre-paid materials to the College.

The Registrarís office will accept transcript requests by the following means:

Paying by Credit Card

If you have a Portal account, you must submit your request online. Login to go to TTC Express > Academic Profile > Online Transcripts Request/Enrollment Verification .

If you do not have a Portal account, you must submit your request online from TTCís homepage. Go to and click on Order Transcripts.

Paying by Cash or Check

Complete an Official Transcript Request (TTC Transcripts) form. The Registrarís office will accept the Request from by mail, fax or in-person. Be sure to completely fill in the student information and college/university address, if the transcript will be mailed. This ensures that your request is processed promptly and correctly.


Students may obtain certification of enrollment (proof of being a current student) for insurance, employment, federal assistance programs, and loan purposes by accessing my.tridenttech portal (TTC Express) and selecting ďFor Credit StudentsĒ and then Enrollment Verification Certificate.  Enrollment verification certificates are available after the Drop/Add period for Full Term semester. Go to Calendar to find the Drop/Add period dates. 

Good Student Driver Discount
Students may print a certificate for a Good Student Driver discount and present to their current insurance company (if applicable).  If the student has paperwork for the Registrarís office to complete, the form will be completed and available or pickup after 2 business days.  TTC completes all Enrollment Verifications after the Drop/Add period for Full Term semester.


Trident Technical College partners with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) and sends enrollment and degree information on a regular basis each semester.  Once the data is received at NSC, external agencies (student loan companies, government agencies, colleges & universities, and commercial organizations) are able to access this information.  Trident Technical College does not send enrollment or degree information to specific student loan lenders. 

Currently enrolled students, requesting ďIn School DefermentsĒ from their lender, should provide documentation that is available on the lenderís website to the Registrarís office for completion.   It is important to make sure that the lenderís mailing address and/or fax number is located on the form, if the student wishes to have the Registrarís office submit the paperwork to their lender. Please make sure to fill the form out completely before submitting to the Registrarís office. 


FERPA Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) known as the Buckley Amendment requires that you sign individual release forms for each company, school, or individual to whom you desire information to be released.  If a student wishes to allow another person (to include a parent, guardian, or spouse) authorization to access their academic information (i.e., transcripts, financial information, or information regarding enrollment) the student must complete and sign a Release of Information form at the Registrarís office. This is the only way that this information can be released to another person on the studentís behalf.

Parents or guardians of dependent students may access dependent student records, by completing a request form and providing appropriate documentation to verify the dependent status of the student to the Office of the Vice President for Student Services.


In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, known as public or directory information, including the studentís name, address, telephone listing, email address, date and place of birth, major field of study, dates of attendance, degrees and awards received, and the most recent previous educational agency or institution attended by the student. Students, who wish to not be included in the directory, must advise the Registrarís office.


Trident Technical College, Copyright ©2011