BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THIS EARLY ALERT
NOTIFICATION, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
| HOW TO USE EARLY ALERT NOTIFICATION FORM |
- Inform the student that you have submitted an Early Alert form.
- If you’ve informally suggested that a student seek counseling services and they have not, you may reinforce your request by submitting an Early Alert Notification.
- If student has personal concerns, academic difficulties, a decline in participation or attendance, or personality conflicts with teacher or students, submit an Early Alert form.
- If concern is of an academic nature, address the issue with the student as early as possible and definitely BEFORE withdrawal deadline.
- Inappropriate behavior should be addressed BEFORE it reaches a disciplinary level. Be aware of warning signs that a student displays re: inappropriate conduct, interpersonal problems, etc.
- Submit a completed Early Alert form with as much information as possible.
- If you have any questions, please call:
Main Campus: Charlotta McNaughton at 574-6244 or Frank Morea at 574-6134 in Counseling and Career Development.
Palmer Campus: Mary Edwards at 722-5574 in the Student Success Center.
Berkeley Campus: Yolanda Bland at 899-8008 in the Student Success Center.